Your participation at Eletrotec+EM-Power South America includes more than just your exhibit.
As an exhibitor you get various marketing opportunities to help you connect with your prospects, promote your presence on the show floor and to grow your business in the Brazilian electrical infrastructure and energy management market.
The smarter E – The Innovation Hub for Empowering New Energy Solutions
- Strong alliance: From production to intelligent consumption, the umbrella brand “The smarter E” unites four international energy exhibitions
- Remarkable figures: 600+ exhibitors and 55,000+ visitors are expected at The smarter E South America in 2024
- A partnership for sector coupling: The smarter E brings together sectors such as energy, heating, and transportation.
- Efficient synergies for the connected energy world: Stakeholders from across a wide range of industries come together to shape the energy future.
- Be part of the new energy world: Meet multipliers, find expertise and forge new contacts
Four International Energy Exhibitions Under One Roof
- Intersolar South America: LATAM’s Largest Exhibition and Conference for the Solar Industry
- ees South America: LATAM’s Key Event for Batteries & Energy Storage Systems
- Eletrotec+EM-Power South America: The Event for Electrical Infrastructure and Energy Management
- Power2Drive South America: LATAM’s Key Exhibition and Conference for Charging Infrastructure and E-Mobility
Personal, Digital, Multimedial
- Major media exposure: With international journalists and many media reports
- Verified figures and quality: Quality seals from AUMA, FKM and UFI ensure numbers you can rely on.
- State-of-the-art facilities in an ideal location: Sao Paolo's Expo Center Norte is Latin America’s No. 1 business complex and Brazil’s most versatile exhibition and conference center.